The workshop is part of the Yooralla's Assistive Technology Learning program and will be held on Tuesday 24 June 2014 at The Independent Living Centre, 705 Princes Hwy, Brooklyn, Victoria.
Learning outcomes include:
- Increased knowledge about bathroom design and prescription
- Increased confidence in designing & reading plans of bathroom modifications
- Increased knowledge about what to look for when choosing common fittings and fixtures
- Increased knowledge of relevant Australian Standards & BCA
- Problem solving challenging bathroom modification situations
- And more…